Friday, August 29, 2008

Today this blog, tomorrow the world!

Well, after getting home from CSSSA, I felt it would be as good a time as any to set up a blog. I'll try to post pretty frequently with artwork and such, both from my own projects and school (Long live K9 Studios!).

I've got to say, it's almost unreal that three weeks ago today, I left CSSSA. After about a week of recovery, it came down to summer work crunch time (reading "1984," selected passages of the Old Testament, an essay on Doublespeak in political language, and flashcards on the first 200 years of U.S. history). And of course, getting back into shape for cross country after six weeks of minimal/no exercise. The first week of school is over now though, so it's time to get back into an artistic groove.

Cheers!
-JL Bravo

3 comments:

Sam said...

Yes! My infulence worked, and you updated!
And hey, if you had taken the long way to everywhere like I did at CSSSA, it would have contributed to that staying in shape thing, haha :P
Yeesh, you're taking the same APs I was taking last year, but the summer homework they gave you sounds so much...smarter than mine was. Good luck with that.

Meghan said...

BRAVO UPDATE SOMETHIN'

Sophie Diao said...

hey bravo! post some artz